The cryptocurrency universe is always expanding, with newer trends and variations emerging all the time. At the moment, NFTs and community-driven tokens are all the rage. Coupled with amazing features such as staking and farming, investors are guaranteed passive income for simply holding their tokens. Today, we look at one such project that offers all these amazing benefits for community members and great features for its holders. Let’s take a look at Galaxy Heroes (GHC) and the best way to buy GHC coin with crypto?
What is Galaxy Heroes (GHC)?
Galaxy Heroes (GHC) is a community-driven, superhero-based coin that’s solely directed at superhero fans. The GHC coin was launched on September 30th, 2021 on the BSC (Binance Smart Chain) to provide users with some of the lowest gas fees possible. So far, the project has managed to bridge to the Ethereum network to reach out to even more investors. The project’s main aim is to provide one of the best experiences in the DeFi (Decentralized Finance) industry.
Plans are underway for the project to also bridge to the Cardano and Solana networks in the future as well. With this in mind, GHC users will be able to perform various tasks based on the GHC ecosystem, across multiple chains. Some of these tasks include gaming, stalking, access to Galaxy NFTs and the NFT marketplace, and so much more. Additionally, 5% of every NFT sale is being dedicated back to the community; something that most crypto users love about the project and what it’s about.
Key Features of the Project
Even though the GHC is fairly new, a lot of crypto enthusiasts are totally in love with some of the amazing features the project offers. Some of the key features of the project include:
- The Anti-Whale Feature: This feature restricts any individual from holding more than 0.4% of the total GHC supply at one time. This prevents whales from actually manipulating the price of the token.
- The Anti-Bot Feature: This feature works against and mitigates the action of bots during the initial GHC launch.
- The Anti-Dump Feature: This feature regulates the number of tokens that can be sold in a day. For instance, only a quarter of GHC tokens can be sold on a single wallet on a daily basis.
- The Buyback Feature: This feature places a 2% tax on every transaction which is used to buy back GHC tokens which can then be burned within a specified time period.
Galaxy Heroes Coin and Tokenomics
Galaxy Heroes Coin (GHC), is the project’s native cryptocurrency with a total supply of 1 quadrillion. It’s deflationary in nature, employing an automatic burning mechanism that enables the coin to maintain a stable price by creating a supply crunch. There’s a 10% tax charged on every transaction that’s divided into the following manner:
- 3% to the Liquidity Pool
- 2% is sent to the marketing wallet for influencers
- 2% is sent to the buyback wallet
- 2% goes to the Dev wallet
- 1% goes towards GHC reflections (removed for top centralized exchanges)
The GHC ecosystem was created with several utilities in mind. These utilities, dubbed “Galaxy utilities” were created solely for GHC users. They include:
- Galaxy Swap: Through Galaxy Swap, users can easily trade GHC and other cryptocurrencies instantly without any stress. It was created to make cryptocurrency swapping easy for users on the platform. Instead of moving to other platforms, users can conduct the exchange right on the GHC platform.
- Galaxy Stake: Through Galaxy Stake, GHC users can stake their GHC to earn even more tokens. The current APR sits at 94%, which is better than most of the staking options in other cryptocurrencies. There is also a provision for staking other tokens on the platform to earn daily rewards. Currently, around $50,000 worth of GHC has been staked on the platform.
- Galaxy NFTs: The GHC platform allows for NFTs to be created and traded easily without any hassles. It represents an awesome opportunity for artists to create their own NFTs and sell them in the Galaxy NFT marketplace.
Galaxy Heroes (GHC) Roadmap
Since its launch, GHC has seen significant growth within the NFT space. For instance, just three days after launch, GHC was listed on CoinMarketCap. At the moment, the coin has already been listed on numerous exchanges. The team has also successfully launched a farm and swap option with promises of launching a gaming app soon. Some key events on its roadmap that investors should look out for include; listing on Binance, creating a bridge with ADA, and launching an NFT marketplace.
How to Buy GHC Coin with Crypto?
As reiterated earlier, GHC has been listed on several exchange platforms already. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, Galaxy Heroes Coin cannot be purchased directly with fiat money. Therefore, you first need to purchase other coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, USDT, or BNB and withdraw them directly to your wallet. Once you’ve done so, head on over to Swapzone to buy your GHC coin.
Here’s a detailed walk-through on how to buy GHC at the best rate on Swapzone with BTC:
- Head to the Swapzone website.
- Select the proper pair (BTC to GHC).
- Input the amount of BTC you want to exchange for GHC, and the aggregator will find the best deals for you.
- Click on the ‘Exchange’ button that leads you to an exchange platform, and type in the address where you want to send the GHC coins.
- Use the generated BTC address to send your BTC deposit.
- Head to ‘Proceed with the Exchange’ and – if you want – leave a review of the website you chose to carry out your exchange process.
- Wait for the deposit to be processed and GHC coin exchange completed.