Thanks to blockchain efficiency and security, a lot of blockchain projects are hitting the scene at a tremendous rate. One of these projects is Neblio. Launched in August 2017, Neblio has been spearheading efforts to build an enterprise blockchain solution that enables blockchain development for entrepreneurs. Since its inception, Neblio has shown some significant growth by hitting several objectives on its roadmap thus providing an opportunity for a good return on investments.
What is Neblio?
For those wondering, “What is Neblio coin?”, it’s a next-gen open-source blockchain platform that enables businesses and enterprise developers to create and deploy dApps. It’s more of a Blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) platform. The most attractive quality of the Neblio blockchain is that it offers support for eight of the most popular programming languages. Therefore, virtually any developer with any software development background can quickly build dApps on the platform.
NEBL, is the platform’s native coin. Since it utilizes the proof-of-stake consensus algorithm, stakeholders can stake NEBL and become node operators of the network. In return, they are given newly created Neblio tokens as a reward. Additionally, there’s also the option of cold-staking, where Neblio coins stored in an offline wallet can be delegated to an active staking wallet and staked remotely.
Key Features of the Project
As we have already seen, Neblio takes advantage of the endless possibilities of blockchain to develop new use cases for enterprises. Its sophisticated blockchain platform enables decentralized apps to adopt new blockchain technologies with great ease. Some of the key features of the Neblio cryptocurrency include:
- Security: Neblio’s underlying blockchain technology offers a security advantage. It utilizes the PoS consensus mechanism. Therefore, it allows user participation within the secure Neblio blockchain.
- Immutability: All dApps store their data in an immutable ledger on the Neblio blockchain safe from third-party interference. Not to mention, this ledger makes it possible to record management, conduct audits, and lifecycle verifications.
- Scalability: The Neblio blockchain allows different nodes from all over the world access to information. Each node has a copy of the Neblio blockchain. This ensures faster response times and easier operation of the system.
- Staking: The Neblio blockchain utilizes the PoS consensus algorithm. Therefore, users can stake NEBL normally or using cold-staking. Rewards are set at 10% annually on the number of Neblio coins held.
- Scrypt Hashing Algorithm: Scrypt hashing ensures that a strong private key password is generated. This ensures that user data remains secure and protected at all times.
- Single Token Protocol: Neblio Token Protocol 1, otherwise known as NTP1, can be either fungible or non-fungible featuring unique metadata properties.
- Metadata Encryption: Any sender can encrypt their transaction metadata through a single click. The metadata is automatically decrypted for the recipient.
Why is Swapzone the Best Place to Exchange NEBL Coins?
While there are so many Neblio exchanges in the market today, Swapzone remains one of the best places to purchase NEBL crypto. For starters, Swapzone provides you with results from top cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Therefore, you only get to choose a Neblio coin exchange that only suits your current needs.
Here’s how you can exchange NEBL coins on Swapzone:
- Open up the Swapzone website.
- Head on to the “Select Pair” tab and pick the kind of cryptocurrency and amount you wish to exchange.
- In the “Get Up To” section, select NEBL coin.
- Once you’ve entered the correct details in the respective tabs, you will now be able to see the different offers and exchange rates on the offer being displayed on Swapzone.
- Now, you can quickly sift through the different offers sorting everything through different filters such as transaction time or price.
- Once you’ve identified an offer that you like the most, simply choose it and click on “Exchange.”
- You will then be prompted to enter your relevant wallet details. Enter them and click on “Proceed to Exchange.” This action will then complete the transaction.
- Now wait for the deposit to be processed and the exchange service to finalize your transaction.
- Once the transaction is finalized, your Neblio crypto will be deposited into your wallet. Rate the exchange partner and leave an honest review. That’s it. You are done.