On Thursday, December 9nt, 12:00 pm UTC we had an amazingly fun and insightful Bigger Crypture AMA session with George Coxon – the director of Nano Foundation.
The Bigger Crypture is a series where we dissect projects we support, worship and adore & get to know people behind them. In case you have no idea what Swapzone is, Swapzone is an instant crypto exchange aggregator. We empower projects built on blockchains especially when they have a noble cause as their mission.
We were very happy and proud to host the first in a while AMA for Nano Foundation and ask questions about the debranding process. To give you an idea of what we discussed:
1. What is NANO? Mission, vision, values, goals.
2. Describe XNO in 3 words
3. The story behind the project: how/when did it start?
4. Greatest Nano achievements + the NANO -> XNO process
5. Partnerships and use cases: to name a few, milestones of mass adoption (shout out to WeNano)
6. Eco-friendly crypto: trend vs actual care for the environment: perspective
7. Nano and charity: successful examples
8. Roadmap: what’s next? Delineation of Nano Foundation path and XNO currency path
And of course, it wouldn’t have been half as engaging and exciting if there wasn’t such a community presence:) Thanks to each and every person asking questions! That was truly awesome and rewarding to see your interest! We tried our best to cover your partnership questions, FX curiosities and some emotional questions about XNO mass adoption.
For those who missed the session, luckily we have a recording of our joyful convo: